To our valued customers;
In May of 2013, the city of Philadelphia started charging all off-site airport parking facilities an airport access fee of $1.82, with yearly increases of .2 per year, culminating with a charge of $1.90 in May of 2017.
Until now, the Pacifico family has opted to absorb the cost, moving forward it is no longer cost-effective to do that. The decision was made to NOT use this to generate revenue, unlike our competitors, and just charge the $1.88 that the city is charging us.
I personally apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and my wish is it will not affect you trusting your car with us.
Timmy O’Brien, General Mgr.
Pacifico Airport Valet has been servicing Philadelphia International Airport for over 40 years. We understand how to get you to the airport and back faster and safer better than anyone else in the business. When you think Philadelphia Airport Parking, think Pacifico.
- We drive you to and from the airport in your own vehicle
- Lowest Prices in the area with our Airport Parking Coupons
- We’re open 24/7 365 days a year for all your PHL parking needs
- Live Customer Service, 24/7
- Our lots feature 24/7 Live Security
- We always have a space for you
- We offer easy to use reservation services, phone and Online. No Reservation? No Problem. Just Drive Up & Check in
- Ask about our Sign and Go Valet Service; Click or tap here for more info
- We offer many car detailing and car care services while your away; Click or tap here for more info
- Pacifico offers Military/Retired Military and 1st Responder Discounts
Visit Pacifico Ford, Hyundai or Mazda for GREAT deals on new or used cars.
Click or Tap the Links Below to Learn More About Pacifico and for Some Great Travel Information